South Midland Centre Expert Close To 4rt Deal For 2011

the addict

thats great news tell me more. this could be just what montesa needs a top expert in this country to promote the bike. will he ride for honda gb now that sandifords are no longer the importers ? do you no if he will ride the british champs if so what class ? im really keen to no who the rider will be. i have just noticed the year ? 2011 surely if he is that good they will sign him up for 2010

I,ve not got much info I,m afraid, just a quick press report this morning, and yes I had a typo with the date he'll probably be with Top Trial in 2011 not Mont. Rumour has it after some really good rides in the Western Centre the Mont will be the bike to have this winter,what with all that slippy mud and ****e :guinness: There is chat about the Championship class in 2010 as the scores have been quite low in the comps he thought, he may be testing a bike tomoz but imagine the rear shock may need softening straightaway along with the fork pre load.

Should have better info in the morning, and will do my best to post later in the day, fingers crossed though :rotfl: a deal is imminent :lol:

It will be a private run team mate, no need for factory back up what with all his private sponsors chipping in, theres also a rumour some new sponsors are coming on board for 2010 including a large donation from a slough based accountant :rotfl: and Karcher pressure washers :guinness:

Edited by The Addict

Sadly initial negotiations broke down yesterday evening and came to nothing after much haggling over money, don't think I,ll hear much gossip now but hopefully The Dishes will be able to update of any future progress :guinness:

Josh, he's currently signed with Beta mate

Edited by The Addict

anymore news ?? i really hope a deal is sorted its just what all us montesa fans need someone decent to promote the bike at top level in this country. there has been a rumour locally that a famous father is also involved with the deal ?? ADDICT do you know if the slough based accountant is his dad ?