C15 Frame Alignment

mcman56

I'm looking at a bare C15 frame. Should the swingarm pivot be parallel to the short frame piece across the back at the bottom of the frame? Mine does not look so. The little frame piece just holds the pegs but I would expect them to line up.

I'm looking at a bare C15 frame. Should the swingarm pivot be parallel to the short frame piece across the back at the bottom of the frame? Mine does not look so. The little frame piece just holds the pegs but I would expect them to line up.

Hi mcman

if what you are saying is that are the tube for the swingarm pivot and the lower frame cross support parellel to each other then yes they should look in line across the width of the bike- height wise I'll check later

By eye ball, mine do not align. It looks like I need to do some alignment checks. It also takes a hydraulic press to install the swingarm pivot. It is very tight all of the way through but does not look rusty. I forgot to check if it was egg shaped. Are there any recommendations on how to proceed?

Thanks,

Dan

Frame002.jpg

Frame001.jpg