Buy Showa Left Fork For Cota 315r, 2001

carni026

mmmm what a shame, it took me a lot of time to get this bike, then a whole lot to tune it up!!! i used for 2 months on sundays only and lend it and get it back wrecked.... -.-

now im looking for a new, or used LEFT SHOWA LEG, from the front suspension. for a 2001 COTA 315R.

Anyone has any ideas?, i know sandifords should sale those, but i just havent hav the time to find it... such a long catalog, and i dont know how to look for the entire part. :/

appreciate any coments, and/or help

:thumbup:

by the way, will it be worth to fix it,, or should i move on to another bike. a newer one, i love the looking of the 2004 gasgas 300txt pro, but i ve heard bad things about em. plus i was thinking that if i ever get another bike it must be a four stroke, any suggestions?

ahhh, well both the plated leg and the bottom tube were crushed, the dust seal poped out but the lock that keeps the plated leg and oil in the leg broke, I'm not sure I can fit another lock or any new parts in there. However I just took a look at it a while ago, and a will try it, might be worth, cause the new leg should be arround 600$ : s

thank you once again eiaprilia

:thumbup: