Tl250 Kickstart

zarkoff

Hello there , does anybody know where i can get a kickstart for my tl (1975 model) I have given up on getting an original one. I am thinking that maybe one of a XL model may fit. It is mainly the shaft size that is the problem,the shape is not a massive issue as the one i have at the moment is straight, maybe some one has had this problem, any way i think that the late 70s xls used the similar engines even some early 80s xls too. there are a few kickers for sale on ebay from xls so that may be my best bet ,thats if they will fit!! any help would be great . thanks.

Hello there , does anybody know where i can get a kickstart for my tl (1975 model) I have given up on getting an original one. I am thinking that maybe one of a XL model may fit. It is mainly the shaft size that is the problem,the shape is not a massive issue as the one i have at the moment is straight, maybe some one has had this problem, any way i think that the late 70s xls used the similar engines even some early 80s xls too. there are a few kickers for sale on ebay from xls so that may be my best bet ,thats if they will fit!! any help would be great . thanks.

I got an original one just to have as a spare from the US on evilbay no problem!

Big John