Diadora Mud

caddabs

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found one photo of diadora mud boot 279 australia dollars picture looked like trials boots to me grip sole etc. you really need some grippy soles.. most folk walk sections and feel for grip..you won't get much feel from smooth soles! If they have grippy soles and look like trials boots for

My Diadora Mud's have just arrived ! I take a 9 shoe so bought a size 10 and they are so comfy straight out of the box. It must have taken me best part of a year to break in a pair of walking boots, but these are like slippers. Really soft. First impressions are that perhaps they may be factory seconds as the leather on the boot is scuffed, and knocked in a few places, but perhaps they are meant to look like that? You pay your money and take your chances i guess. A few minutes in mud and it wont notice anyway. Very comfortable, very flexible and looking forward to giving them a go on the bike. I ride about once or twice a month so fine for me. Worth a look.

• 2 weeks later...