Worst Place To Dab In The Ssdt

ishy

Tweet from the SSDT site says "

ssdtoffice Here's a starter for you - Town Hall Brae may have a wee revamp by May...and it's getting used on both Monday and Saturday... "

Hate to admit it, but I have dabbed it a time or two, however the last time I did ride it with a flat sack.

I also remember Crosser doing a fancy bit of riding up there one year.

Wonder what they have in store for the revamp?.

don't know about worst place to dab but there are better places to observe! One year we got it last section etc. argh! we were bored so tolds Amos Bilbao who was leading that he had to ride it one handed so he did and cleaned it..no prizes for guessing which hand!. Despite all the "minding" done for him by Wayne Braybrook all week (dusting rocks or washing them etc. etc) Amos was a smashing personality all week. Hope you guys can be as much fun.

I'm just wondering what they are going to put on the poor buggers tomb stone.

Done the left boot leap off Trotters Gizza, kept away from that side since.

Bet the lower section at Forest gate wouldn't be too much fun going for a big right dab.

Bet the lower section at Forest gate wouldn't be too much fun going for a big right dab.

This fellow got it a bit wrong at ''Forest Gate'' on the slab of the lower section as you can see:D

post-516-1263974495.jpg

Sorry Perce :o

Edited by GIZZA5

There were some new sections before the lunch stop at Fersit last year and if memory serves me right the first section was a decent sized waterfall which we had to set off at the top of a good 40- 50 ft waterfall that was gushing nicely! It was not a nice section for the clubmen but actually rode ok up the dodgy bit!

This fellow got it a bit wrong at ''Forest Gate'' on the slab of the lower section as you can see:D

post-516-1263974495.jpg

Sorry Perce :o

Have you ever ridden Tuesday without having a 5? I have.

I actually think that was the second time I got to the top of the ramp that day, unfortunately 1st lap I didn't stop there right long before I did a 180.