Vic Brittain

trialsboy48

Hey BS beat ya again, Not one of the best rides ive ever had  :D

Well done GB, poor old BS :wacko: Spence and Wells will be trashing him next Sunday too :D

Had a bit of a mare, loads of excuses, mostly involving New Years Eve :D.

Even lost marks on time. You did well to get in on time Daz, that Kehin carb must have given you a ten minute boost eh? :hyper:

Stick yer beamish up yer **** Mark :wacko:

Not riding next week, looking after the C&D course (and sulking of course), but I am marking out both of your courses, so get ready, no mercy.

I saw two 4rt's towards the back of the entry, although I think they were genuine clubman riders rather than superstars, Ian Smart one of them, the other one probably from North Wales, I think I remember it being an ER Williams bike.

The only place I really noticed them was a deep river section going in to a steep bank, probably around number 25?. I noticed them because both bikes spluttered almost identically as they hit the bank. I even waded in to water over my boots to see what they'd dug in on, but nowt there. Was strange. Seemed like they were short of torque as the water had taken the ooomph out of the run up at the bank (I reckon 3rd gear).

Dabil's Beta was gripping well, as was Sagar's Gasser :D Is it really the bike that gives the grip??? DOn't think so :wacko:

There was no Sherco or Beta boys there?

I was there as well as Gary Jenkins and Wayne Holdsworth all Sherco supported riders, and in the Beta camp there was Michael Brown, James Dabil, Maria Conway to name a few.

Cheers

Chris