Sherco Clothing

jonnybmac

I am unsure as to what clothes I should buy for my sherco. I really like the Jitsie Rail range, but dont know if to go colour coded with my bike. I like the Jitsie T1 Riding Jacket also but dont mind the Alpinestar RJ-5 Jacket either. For colour coding, I like the 2008 jitzie range but dislike the newer trick range, but I cant help but think I'd be riding round in old fashioned gear. Not like it matters but the other problem lies with where to find a set of 2008 clothing.

Heres my choices so far, Would love people to recomend me others as this is all I've found that I like at the minute.

Jizsie T1 Riding Jacket

Jitzie Rear

Jitzie Front

Alpinestar RJ-5 Jacket

Alpinestars Rear

Alpinestars Front

Jitsie Rail

Pants

Jitsie T1 2008

Pants

Thanks for the reply Fray. Really loving the clice 2010 Blue/White... They're pretty cheap compared to a few other brands and look well! Think I'll be sold with a set of these. Think im going to get the jitsie jacket tho as it looks good and has loads of pockets! Saying that the waterproof softshell clice one looks good in blue

Edited by jonnybmac

go for the jitsie jacket! had one since they came out. the sleeves come off in warmer weather, also has a lining that comes out. really comfy to ride in. only fault ive foundis, that in really cold weather best to wear a neck tube(buff) to keep out the draughts round the neck. best of luck. :barf:

go for the jitsie jacket! had one since they came out. the sleeves come off in warmer weather, also has a lining that comes out. really comfy to ride in. only fault ive foundis, that in really cold weather best to wear a neck tube(buff) to keep out the draughts round the neck. best of luck. :barf:

I have a buff already, Theyre awsome :thumbup:

Thanks for the replies guys

have a look at these not exactly what you are looking for but they are a good price. they do come in blue also but they don't seem to have them in. they have the matching shirts.

T & E direct wolfsport pants

try Denis winters (mx gear) it works ok. i bought a pair of enduro pants from them for the winter a little heavy but warm loads of pockets and ok for when the going is muddy, wet & cold.

HAHA

I emailed Jitsie to ask to if the clothes that I wanted (found out its the blue version of the Dibsta range) would be available.

Hello, I'm just wondering if the clothing that Albert Cabestany wears with the white thighs are available to the public to buy? The one I am looking for is with the white thigh, seen in this picture when riding his bike. http://www.albertcabestany.com/wp-content/...images/home.png Thanks, Jonathan
Hi Jonathan,

thanks for your mail. That gear will not go into production, it was made

just for Cabes...One of the perks when you are a toprider :thumbup:

Check out Cabes' gear at the opening round of the WTC championship, that

gear he will be wearing there will become available at your local dealer.

See you at the races.