Raga Reigns Supreme!

gasgasser

After returning from a disappointing Sheffield Arena trial, what happened to the crowd, were they all a sleep, I must say as a Gas Gas rider that the standard of rider by ALL participants was out of this world.

It is a shame that some participants are not gentlemen and use measures of unsporting conduct to promote their existance in an enthralling trial.

The performance of Adam Raga on a 2 Stroke machine only goes to prove that the 4 bangers have a long way to go in terms of development to give that immediate expolsion of forward momentum that all 2 stroke riders are use to.

I`m sure the debate will go on and on, was DL correct to ride a stock bike, was FG correct to act in that unsportsman like manner, was the

it was our 1st time at sheffield and can understand why a lot of people were dissapointed with the setup of the venue. i couldnt see most of the sections and couldnt hear what the bikes were doing so its hardly suprising that we couldnt get in to it! why couldnt they have video screens and someone following the riders with a camera and a mic? :) Oh and i hope they get rid of the noise on those 4 strokes or we will be seeing trials getting banned in the countryside as well as trail bikes :) But on a good note the riding i could see was insperational to see (by all the riders) :D