Manifesto!

hutchph998

Took delivery of the Ryan Leech DVD "Manifesto" today, had read a review and thought I'd give it a go,Verdict.Just astonishing an absolute must see if you have any interest in anything Trials on 2 wheels buy or blag a look.Great production too surely blows away any Trials vid thats out there.

H

I guess that every one is right about you r2 you are barking throwing that nicely prepped GG up quarry faces at your age.Yeah RL is pretty Urban but his no hopping technique is fascinating to watch reminds me of Kuriyama and Raga just alien life form skill.I suppose if you can ride a bit the appreciation factor for these guys just blows me away.

Changing the subject to bottom brackets do trials and regular MTB's differ or are the same, still trying to piece together all about the differences between the trials and regular drive chain,do you know what ISIS means?

One more,mailed Trialstars for some info on prices for the GG but no response after a week,any idea on costs for the graphics, the quality looks good,have you dealt,spoke to them.....

how's the injury....I'll shurrup now.

H