4rt 2010?

montesaman

I know this topic has been covered about 6 mths ago, when were all speculating about what Montesa might be up to, but now we're well into 2010 and WTC has kicked off I'm amazed there hasn't been any news on these yet? Pidcock's Montesa page is just a placeholder too. Does anyone know if there are any updates from the 09 model? Or whether they might be a bit more realistic on price? The pound is on the rise against the Euro, and looks like it will go further with all the economic strife with Greece and others, so I would expect prices might come down purely on that basis.

Has anyone spotted any significant changes on the works bikes? I read an interview with Liai Sainz somewhere and she said that for 09 they didn't make many changes to the works bikes but this year they are making them a lot lighter. Would be good if they can shave some weight off the production bikes to keep up with the competition.

Any thoughts?