What Tappets Are The Exhaust On My 4rt?

mark1984

im wanting to check ma tappet mesurements to see if they are all set up rite can some one tell me what tapets are what? are the ones at the front of the bike the exhaust and the 2 at the rear the inlets?

Edited by mark1984

im wanting to check ma tappet mesurements to see if they are all set up rite can some one tell me what tapets are what? are the ones at the front of the bike the exhaust and the 2 at the rear the inlets?

Hi Mark, not trying to be smart but the question suggests that you haven't much experience in this area and the 4RT tappets are quite tricky to set up accurately due to their placement, even when used to doing the job. For the bike to run well they really do need to be set up just about spot on. If you have an experienced mate I would get a bit of help.

yeh i could strip a 2 stroke and reasemble in ma sleep but a 4 stroke is a difrent kettle of fish but since we dont have any bike garages close i will need to learn to do it myself i will most likely get some one to help me who has some expiriance thanks