Inter Centre And Club Team Twinshock Trial Results?

toeneybow

just a quick post to know if anyone has any results, as i write this mid morning on monday, still not seen any results..... very wet but a great trial heres to many more like this, oh and btw another road based trial in the north..... long may these continue, if you werent there, you did miss a brilliant trial! the entry was good in number, and also full of quality riders taking part. If i was totally critical, i would say, while the start venue was hard standing, it was quite small to fit all and catering a little poor, no food available afer the trial and the pub not serving food till 6pm. It had been a long wet day, and a hot bacon buttie and brew would of been well appreciated for riders, helpers and observers come the finish. That said, dont let that take anything from a top notch trial between the flags....

Hi, This is Mike Rapley, the trial secretary. Unfortunately, my laptop has expired and I simply can't get it to work. I'm using my daughter's machine to write this. However, team totals are: Northern Centre 42, South Midland 45, Alton Aces 55, Huddersfield Falcons 72, Congleton 78, Bassenthwaite Twinshock 91, Eastern Centre 92, Dabbers 92, Lakes MTA 95, Westmorland B 96, Mid Wales 98, Westmorland A 101, Whitendale Montesa 111, Guisborough 113, Midland Centre 122, South West Centre 127, Lakes GTA GS Motorcycles 157, Weardale Wobblers 176, Peveril 223, Lakes GTA Storth Engineering 234. Once I'm back up on line, I'll post the full results, meanwhile they are in the post to those who sent envelopes in the morning. Thanks

Edited by Frozen Observer!