Bent My Frame

jonnybmac

I've bent the t section on the rear on my sherco 05 when i fell off and flipped it. its bent upwards, the part that conntects the rear mudguard to the frame. is there any way i can just buy a new section, cut it off and weld it on. its seriously twisted and i fear forking out for a whole new frame ^_^

I've bent the t section on the rear on my sherco 05 when i fell off and flipped it. its bent upwards, the part that conntects the rear mudguard to the frame. is there any way i can just buy a new section, cut it off and weld it on. its seriously twisted and i fear forking out for a whole new frame :)

U are likely screwed on that! If is is seriously damaged, heating and bending will be the best bet, and if the main tube kinks in the process you can add a reinforcement or figure how to cut it out and re- manufacture the tubes! The good news is the airbox will comply with just about any mods with a heat gun!

^_^