Words To Cody

copemech

The fact that Cody won this year is a bit of an emotional topic, to myself and possibly others that have followed him through the years. I am not quite sure what happened, but Cody found himself, aside from all other goings on. And I do not think anyone would deny that, and still all the others on the long history of the Sherco side are proud as well.

All point being, have a bit of fun, but stick with the schoolwork! It basically sucks! But stick to the stuff and do not let yourself be distracted from your future!

The real challenges begin! :rolleyes:

Kip, can you hire a Math and Physics Tutor that can ride and double as a minder? Grinding him on gradients, angles and force vectors and drag coefficients along the way? Good application to real world! Must disect every section! :marky:

Edited by copemech

Congrats to Cody for the well deserved championship. Many of us would have liked seeing him win on a Sherco but, it wasn't meant to be. All the same, keep up the good work, stay in college, and you'll be successful in professional life too.