Plug Oiling Up

rid

I have an 07 Sherco and I cannot stop the plug from oiling up, I have tried new jets etc. My bike has not ran right since I had a big fall off it a few weeks ago and the throttle jammed full on for a while. Could I have broken the piston ring??? Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Rid

I have an 07 Sherco and I cannot stop the plug from oiling up, I have tried new jets etc. My bike has not ran right since I had a big fall off it a few weeks ago and the throttle jammed full on for a while. Could I have broken the piston ring??? Any help would be appreciated.

Based upon the brief description it is hard to tell. If it is running a bit lumpy, you might ck to see if you have broken an intake reed valve.

Are you loosing oil from the gearbox side? Might drain it to see what quantity comes out. Ck for a vacume on the vent tube as well! :D

Based upon the brief description it is hard to tell. If it is running a bit lumpy, you might ck to see if you have broken an intake reed valve.

Are you loosing oil from the gearbox side? Might drain it to see what quantity comes out. Ck for a vacume on the vent tube as well! :D

Yeah, how's it running? If it won't rev up, maybe something came loose in the exhaust and plugged it.