UFO interviews

andy.t

No Nigel to my knowledge they don't burn Witches here in Suffolk, for most of us we just marry them. Suffolk is known for UFO activity, did you not watch any of those interviews on the link? the problem with some people is that if there is no known explanation then the subject is rejected, bit like when our ancestors thought the world was flat(probably one of yours) and the guys that said no its round were all made fun of...but now we know. Even so, yes it was a funny reply, we do have a sense of humour here in Suffolk.

Nice one Andy - bit too long to watch it all at the moment, but will do later. Fascinating subject, but maybe its just because we live near Bentwaters? Would be interesting to hear what Charles Holt has to say.

Saw some Witches last week - but they were at a speedway track !

No Nigel to my knowledge they don't burn Witches here in Suffolk, for most of us we just marry them. Suffolk is known for UFO activity, did you not watch any of those interviews on the link? the problem with some people is that if there is no known explanation then the subject is rejected, , we do have a sense of humour here in Suffolk.

By the same rule its not any proof that aliens exist simply because some things are "unexplained".

By the same rule its not any proof that aliens exist simply because some things are "unexplained".

Well that is true, but if you watch the whole interview and it is very long I must admit, there are some very credible people saying they do exist. Perhaps the full understanding of what they are and where they come from is not known, but it does look like there is some proof of their existence.

Well that is true, but if you watch the whole interview and it is very long I must admit, there are some very credible people saying they do exist. Perhaps the full understanding of what they are and where they come from is not known, but it does look like there is some proof of their existence.

...and you could get another set of "experts" to say the opposite.

If you start from a point of logic there is no possibility that aliens, even if they exist and had some desire to, could manage to get here from where ever without being noticed. Then circumvent the problems of re-entry and our atmosphere unseen then buzz about in the sky above norfolk just to give some cinema lacking yokels something to look at.

Abuse apart its not the most popular holiday destination is it?

Nigel, the point is they have been noticed on their visits, and why would they not want to visit, just like our own to desire to visit other planets. And as for why visit Suffolk, if you have followed some of the press it would appear they de-activated some of the nuclear missiles on their visits. Just think about it, if we could prevent total destruction on another planet I think you would find that we would do the same.(nothing to do with holiday destinations...but you should visit Suffolk and Norfolk come to that as they are lovely places.)

I know suffolk is out of the normal hustle and bustle but do they still burn witches there?

Previous similar topic....re 'alien criteria'..HERE....Looks like the aliens have cast their 'hick-net' a little further than the U.S. now.

Funny how these witnesses wait until they find a vehicle to make money (writing a book,wierdo conference tours etc..)before they come forward with their witness statements??