Middlesbrough & district motor club

wri5hty

maybe a bit of both. its a tough place to find grip more of a old style riders course with loose rocks, tree routes, snotty climbs, cambers and lot of mud rather than enormous rock steps. so the place tends to catch people out for lots of dabs rather than lots of 5s. saying that most sections are easy to 5 if your not carefully with the throttle. its a fantastic place to ride a bike around with a big lap, everyone i spoke to enjoyed it yesterday even if we were soaked to the bone. we had a graded hill climb that caught a few people out and led to a fair bit of **** taking (all good fun). if you haven't rode it taff give it a go.

Edited by wri5hty

Would have loved to ride it but unfortunately I'm 120 miles North East of the Shetland Isle's in the middle of the North Sea on a tin box on legs, and not home till the 30th :angry:

I will be home for your Jan trial so will give it a go, somebody has to come last :blush: