IPB lo-fi skin on TC forums

cg125

At the moment the TC forums use the "lo-fi" skin for iPhones. It's very basic, and unlike some other sites there doesn't seem to be the option to switch to the full version.

Please can we have the option to view the full version of the forums on an iPhone? Or just ditch the lo-fi version?

Thanks!

The lo-fi skin is designed for mobile devices (not just iPhones) and consumes far less bandwidth than the full forum skin so I won't be getting rid of it.

There is an IPB App (free) available that lets you do pretty much everything you'd need to, but still uses the lo-fi version of the skin.

I could change the config to allow users to select which skin they wanted to use, but that would need to be driven by demand. If enough people wanted it then I'd change it.

Personally, I use the IPB App for quick, easy day-to-day use and have installed Atomic Web Browser (free) which will use the full skin by default for when I need to access admin functions etc.