What fork oil ty250r 88

bigwilly

My seals are crying, leaving puddles were they sit :rolleyes:

I noticed this fact a few weeks back and they arn't getting any better despite my best efforts with cleaning out the oil seals useing a feeler blade. Don't suppose useing it for the Witley Boxing day enduro helped much either:xmas:

Guess I'll be changing the seals then, what weight oil do you guys and girls run in these?

My seals are crying, leaving puddles were they sit :rolleyes:

I noticed this fact a few weeks back and they arn't getting any better despite my best efforts with cleaning out the oil seals useing a feeler blade. Don't suppose useing it for the Witley Boxing day enduro helped much either:xmas:

Guess I'll be changing the seals then, what weight oil do you guys and girls run in these?

I'm pretty sure the 88' has the "damper rod" forks, not cartridge type, and they take a heavier weight oil in the nature of 15-20 weight.

Jon

I'm pretty sure the 88' has the "damper rod" forks, not cartridge type, and they take a heavier weight oil in the nature of 15-20 weight.

Jon

Cheers Jon, I think I've got some 15 weight oil so I'll get the seals ordered and get it done. Slowly getting this trials iron how I want it :D