Scorpa Set Tips

shazsdad

As someone new to owning a scorpa 250 2003 model.

Whats are the hot set-up for the compression/rebound on the front and rear surspension.

Any recommended jetting changes, plug grade etc.

any problems to look out for.

Do you recomend any mods for its early May scottish holiday. Already fitted water pump guard and YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE mud flap and engine guard ( stops crap going under radiator onto plug)

Or is the answer just ride the thing!

Thanks

Ditch the champion plug, go for an NGK BKR6EVX. Had one in for well over a year and not needed to change it yet. You won't need to change the jetting. Suspension is up to you but you don't relly need to do anything. I upped the preload on the rear, only because I'm a fat git and the bash plate kept bottoming out. If you look at the front of the rear mudguard you will see a small hole near the forward mudgaurd bolt, stick a lond screwdriver in the hole to tweak the rear rebound.

I spoke to James as Scorpa UK about the SSDT (see you there?), he told me you don't really need to do much other than give the bike a good service. Give them a call, really helpful. I buy all my spares from them, they arrive next day, which is pretty good going when you consider I live in the north of Scotland!

Scorpa UK