Where's Kinell?

toofasttim

Spoke to Brian just before Christmas. He's given up Trials completely. Sold his bike to pay for the final part of his gender realignment (it's expensive to get your tallywhacker chopped off apparently) and is now living in Brighton with a Bricklayer named Trevor.

Spoke to Brian just before Christmas. He's given up Trials completely. Sold his bike to pay for the final part of his gender realignment (it's expensive to get your tallywhacker chopped off apparently) and is now living in Brighton with a Bricklayer named Trevor.

<_<

P.S. that buggers up any chance of a team WOFTAM re-union.

Edited by TooFastTim

I do think it would be a good idea to have a TC team in this year. Surely four rider could be found to ride under the TC banner with TC focusing on them through-out the week and maybe one of them running a blog. I'd be keen to follow them and supply news updates and exclusive daily video.

How about it Andy? Nothing for you to do other than maybe identify the four unlucky riders.

I do think it would be a good idea to have a TC team in this year. Surely four rider could be found to ride under the TC banner with TC focusing on them through-out the week and maybe one of them running a blog. I'd be keen to follow them and supply news updates and exclusive daily video.

How about it Andy? Nothing for you to do other than maybe identify the four unlucky riders.

....target them for piccys throuh the week???

I'd be happy to make a donation to the TC team in return for a short daily update and the odd picture.

It's easy to find out the scores, but it would be really good to hear from someone riding the event each day.

If we could get a few people to pay say

Let's see how many fancy helping out. I don't think TC would be interested in making any money from it. But it would go towards getting the riders some gear to wear.

Maybe one of TC's advertisers would stump up some money or better some gear in return for title sponsorship of the team. If they were in parc ferme during the week they could offer support and be the focal point.

We'd also need to get a list of riders interested in riding for the team. Perce is the only original WOFTAM member riding this year so he'd get no choice. We'd need two or three others. I'd nominate Baldilocks for addition. Please say if your interested in taking part. Just for a bit of fun and extra coverage.

If one of the team could do a short daily blog and maybe a small piece to camera one a day that would be good. Maybe a title sponsor could gather daily new and do the blog for the team so the riders don't have to think about it. I'd be happy to blog my daily run out and report on the team if I come across them during the week.

Highland lassie may be able to get the team riding around close together too.

Let's see how many fancy helping out. I don't think TC would be interested in making any money from it. But it would go towards getting the riders some gear to wear.

Maybe one of TC's advertisers would stump up some money or better some gear in return for title sponsorship of the team. If they were in parc ferme during the week they could offer support and be the focal point.

We'd also need to get a list of riders interested in riding for the team. Perce is the only original WOFTAM member riding this year so he'd get no choice. We'd need two or three others. I'd nominate Baldilocks for addition. Please say if your interested in taking part. Just for a bit of fun and extra coverage.

If one of the team could do a short daily blog and maybe a small piece to camera one a day that would be good. Maybe a title sponsor could gather daily new and do the blog for the team so the riders don't have to think about it. I'd be happy to blog my daily run out and report on the team if I come across them during the week.

Highland lassie may be able to get the team riding around close together too.

For those of us not in Scotland, it would be well worth stumping up for. It would be a marvelous way of feeling part of the trial whilst not being there. Could a way of making payments via paypal be set up?