2011 TTT Beta!

benbeta23

I think they are two different bikes, The bottom one also has a black swingarm, How come you don't like the black frame? I think it gives it the full factory look. I think I will get mine powder coated soon, & I agree that the forks do look mega as well, But far from cheap though!

The red cylinder head & wheel hubs look great as well, Typical stylish Italians!

Edited by BenBeta23

I think they are two different bikes, The bottom one also has a black swingarm, How come you don't like the black frame? I think it gives it the full factory look. I think I will get mine powder coated soon, & I agree that the forks do look mega as well, But far from cheap though!

The red cylinder head & wheel hubs look great as well, Typical stylish Italians!

The rear wheel is the one from the new OSSA .

How come you don't like the black frame? I think it gives it the full factory look. I think I will get mine powder coated soon

Back anodized and powdercoated ally frames look tired faster than silver ones, well used 08 Mont 4rt's look pants. Granted the lad who owns the bike is less likely to bash it up than me.

Red ano would look original but Blacked up Evo's are soooo last year.

Back anodized and powdercoated ally frames look tired faster than silver ones, well used 08 Mont 4rt's look pants. Granted the lad who owns the bike is less likely to bash it up than me.

Red ano would look original but Blacked up Evo's are soooo last year.

I suppose you're right to be fair, But if you protect the frame such as using frame guards & swignarm guards for the evo, it will stay in top notch condition. On the New evo's though, they haven't done a very good paint job, A cuple of lads I know have 2011 300's & the paint is coming off in big chunks.

I was just thinking what would be best to coat a frame, Powder coating or anodising?, Am I right thinking that anodising is where the colour is etched into the material, & powder coating is a quite a thin layer on top of the material?

Out of all the bikes I have seen, For me Jack's TTT is the best

Edited by BenBeta23

I suppose you're right to be fair, But if you protect the frame such as using frame guards & swignarm guards for the evo, it will stay in top notch condition. On the New evo's though, they haven't done a very good paint job, A cuple of lads I know have 2011 300's & the paint is coming off in big chunks.

I was just thinking what would be best to coat a frame, Powder coating or anodising?, Am I right thinking that anodising is where the colour is etched into the material, & powder coating is a quite a thin layer on top of the material?

Out of all the bikes I have seen, For me Jack's TTT is the best

Anodising will be the best but probably very expensive. I was wondering how mutch is the cost of a new rear wheel from Ossa ?

Anodising will be the best but probably very expensive. I was wondering how mutch is the cost of a new rear wheel from Ossa ?

I'd imagine it would be quite expensive for the wheel, A while back I had some rims powder coated in red on my old Gasser, & they lasted really well.

*Yawn* 7 out of 10, 1 point deducted for the black frame. Forks look nice, why has the bike in the bottom pic got a different clutch cover, looks like an 07 4t job?

this is the full factory clutch fitted first to jeronis bike then dougs, wiggys and now jacks. Don't think its perfect but better for the top lads than standard.

The rear wheel is the one from the new OSSA .

jack had this wheel last year for a while when they first appeared as a prototype on the ossa. I think but could be wrong, it is made in italy for ossa, which is why TTT got hold of it so early on.

It has a big advantage over the mont type rim insomuch as it has a single nipple at one end.

sadly it was not 100% reliable (pulled spokes out!) but if jacks using it indoors it might be right now.