Howdy

ross_champion

Just wanted to make a quick intoduction. I've been lurking here for a while, and finally registered. :P

I've had my 98 TX270 for about a month now, and love it!

I live in Florida which I am sure is across the pond from most of ya, but I appreciate the insight I've gained by reading through this forum.

I've been riding for about 16 years, and always wanted to ride trials. But untill just a little while ago I had no idea there was anyone even riding in the states let alone Florida. But I sure was wrong.

At any rate I will not bore you guys with any more of this...but I just wanted to make an intro.

Ross

Wecome Ross I hope you continue to enjoy the site. It's great when you see that your not the only nut case out there.

My brother is in the middle of buying a house over there so maybe I'll get a chance to come ride with you one day.

:P Howdy Ross - Welcome from the Okanagan Valley in British Columbia - The weather here today is a "Tad" cooler than Florida - we had a a couple inches of snow overnight, but we are looking forward to picking up new bikes next weekend - January is Showtime out here, and a chance for the Club Guys to "strut their stuff" in the Arena. - By the way Joe How is the throat - a gallon of Screech is sure to fix it before the New Year.

aye.......... Outlaw Dave

:snowman: Hey Joe - Not quite so warm out here, and it is supposed to get colder next week - AS Mart would say "Perfect" just Bloody Perfect, -Nothing I like better than driving through the Goddamn Mountains to attend a Motorcycle Show and explain about three million times why Trials Bikes don't have seats - If I had a dollar for every time I've been asked that question, I could retire & come down to Nova Scotia to ride the Beach.

- maybe even drink some Screech!!!! - Ah Well, I'm sure I will get my sense of humour back by Springtime....... Aye... Outlaw Dave