CPTA classic trial

Just a quick note to let all those interested know that there is a classic trial at IOCO on Sunday April 3rd. There will be 2 lines. A line for the more experienced riders and b line for the less experienced. So bring out your classic iron and enjoy a great day of trialing and trail riding. Hope to see you there. Please note modern bikes are welcome to ride the event also

Steve Coates

Just a quick note to let all those interested know that there is a classic trial at IOCO on Sunday April 3rd. There will be 2 lines. A line for the more experienced riders and b line for the less experienced. So bring out your classic iron and enjoy a great day of trialing and trail riding. Hope to see you there. Please note modern bikes are welcome to ride the event also

Steve Coates

Steve:

I wish I could come over from the island for this one....I will be busy working on my event! The following weekend over here, we also have a classic trial on the Saturday, which is Round1 Of the Outlaw series. The next day as well, a full modern event will take place, so two days of ridinng if you make the trip. I would love to see more of the classic riders from the CPTA come over! We have always offered an A and B line as well!