decals and plastics

myzeneye

guys, my bikes a 2003 sherco 250.... id like to renew the sticker set on the bike, but all the decent designs seem to be for the newer models... ?

can anyone tell me if the rear mud guard with the vents in, off the newer model bikes (say 06-07 etc) are interchangable or the same fit as my 2003 model ? or would it be a completly different fit and match to the different tank aswell ?

if its not interchangable , would the sticker set from a newer bike fit the old (2003) rear mudguard (would it just have the slits missing where the vents are in the newer mudguard ? also, is the tank a similar shape for the shape of the sticker...

if its not possible to do or if there completly different in shape,ahh well, ill keep searching for some older ones, but if it just means swapping the rear muddy for a newer shape one and fitting the newer decals, well then its pimp my ride time...hahahha

thanks guys...

Edited by myzeneye

On a 03 you can use upto a 05 rear mudguard and stickers(as the tanks the same)

There was a thread about someone making a 07 mudguard fit but is it really worth the hassle??

nice one jay.... ill have a look at some >05 sticker sets then.... :icon_salut:

cheers