Evo front light wiring help

whackywoody

I bought this 2009 evo second hand and the front light has never worked. I have traced the wiring from the front light and it runs under the seat into a 2 pin connector. However there is no connector under the seat to make this connection to - can anybody help me please.

Thanks in advance

If you show me three wires its likely you'll get a fire break out but as no body else is trying to be of help.. I found with the Evo that the pins on the bulb and the connection to them was the weakest link ,it may be that the two pin coonector under the seat is common feed & earth for the back light. good luck

If you show me three wires its likely you'll get a fire break out but as no body else is trying to be of help.. I found with the Evo that the pins on the bulb and the connection to them was the weakest link ,it may be that the two pin coonector under the seat is common feed & earth for the back light. good luck

Thanks for responding, I spoke with Lampkins today and you are right the connection under the seat is for the backlight. Anyway it turns out that both the buld had blown and the connection to the bulb was also rusted up.

Thanks again for your help / response