Which Class's For Schoolboys

chris williams

I have 2 young boy's, one aged 7, one aged 13, can anybody tell me what class and what cc they can ride ?.

I have tried to find out on line but with no luck.

Also is there anywhere on line that I can find out what events are on in my centre (cumbria)?, tmx regs available dont go far enough ahead.

Without the exact date of berth for your boys it can only be asumed that the youngest will be a D class rider andd the 13 year old would ride as a B class. If you are a member of an ACU club up in the Cumbria area they should be able to provide you with a 2005 calender. Other motorcycling organisations are available however for AMCA I don't know.

D Class for the youngest and B Class for the eldest

(Max capacity for youngest = 80cc until end of the year, then 50cc mono and 80cc twinshock)

(Max capacity for eldest = 125cc until he leaves his youth years, however there is a dispensation for this year below national level)

As for dates, maybe try your trials recorder, if you require the calender for the North Western Centre I can email it you.

Guest gasgastxtpro

Good questions. Me and my dad are looking for a ty 80 for my little sister.

She is 8 and her birth date was 16/08/96. So she will be 9 in August.

How about her, and the 50cc mono 80cc twinshock is new to me, what age range does that rule apply to?

Rich

Thank you lancslass,

Is that auto or manual clutch for the youngest, I have just bought a 125 gas gas for the eldest, so he is sorted, and I can't decide whether to sell his beta rev3 50cc 4 speed manual clutch or to keep it for my youngest, so at which age can he ride that in competition.

Chris