Another Manx 2 Day Question

whackywoody

Apologies for asking more questions about this event but its the first time we have been to this event and even worse my mate is trying to organise it :wall: . As it stands our ferry doesn't get in until friday midnight is it OK to sign on to the trial Saturday morning as there is no other ferries available from Liverpool on Friday

Thanks for your help in advance my mate will be buying the beers saturday night!! :guinness:

Apologies for asking more questions about this event but its the first time we have been to this event and even worse my mate is trying to organise it :wall: . As it stands our ferry doesn't get in until friday midnight is it OK to sign on to the trial Saturday morning as there is no other ferries available from Liverpool on Friday

Thanks for your help in advance my mate will be buying the beers saturday night!! :guinness:

As far as i understand it you must sign on on friday night

Signing on is friday night, have you looked into coming from Heysham, thursday night or friday afternoon??

If there is no way of changing your bookings to an earlier time then your last resort would be to contact Tony Temple, Secretary of the meeting and see if there is anyway you will be able to sign on at the grandstand on the saturday morning.

Try to change your boats first though.

I have dun the over night boat and sign on saturday morn, but you have to let them know and thay will take the entery pack to the start.

its a top trial you just need to chill the manx lot do it right. poss the best trial of the year.