Andorra World Round

loonal

See the start of the Andorra world round has moved from Naturlandia... shame. Looks like the paddocks are now in the town with just the sections up at Naturlandia. Anyone know of any half decent camping spots close by? Only got tent so hard standing is out!

Cheers

See the start of the Andorra world round has moved from Naturlandia... shame. Looks like the paddocks are now in the town with just the sections up at Naturlandia. Anyone know of any half decent camping spots close by? Only got tent so hard standing is out!

Cheers

yes there is a campsite near the river I guess 200 m from the paddock?

You will need some way of getting to the sections. Hotels are cheap enough there though.

...oh and take plenty of documentation the border police can be funny sometimes.

Cheers again.

Shame, but no option on the bike front, trail or trail.

If I remember correctly we can leave the bikes on the road at the top of Naturlandia & walk to the sections.

Thanks for the tip on the paperwork. We are moving over the border into Spain at the end of the trials for a few weeks riding in the Pyrenees.

I am like a big kid going to bed & wanting the days to go quick so I can go sooner!!!

Thanks

LOONAL