beta troubles

kevinbouy1888

hiya dudes i have some problems with my o6 rev 3 number 1 going through plugs like know ones business and they are all carbond up number 2 smoking like a bonfire (white) smoke on all cold starts it is not useing any coolant done gear box oil only 100 ml came out so changed it to 500ml and is ruing like a bag of spanners mabee a seal leting oil into cylnder or the rings leting oil past dnot have a clue any help would be brill thanks!!

hiya dudes i have some problems with my o6 rev 3 number 1 going through plugs like know ones business and they are all carbond up number 2 smoking like a bonfire (white) smoke on all cold starts it is not useing any coolant done gear box oil only 100 ml came out so changed it to 500ml and is ruing like a bag of spanners mabee a seal leting oil into cylnder or the rings leting oil past dnot have a clue any help would be brill thanks!!

Well white smoke means oil (fuel is black) and your trans is low so 2+2 = crank seal leak

Usually you get hard starting due to low primary compression/vacuum also

The next step would be to have a crankcase pressure test done to be sure

The rings don't let the oil by like a 4t would, the fuel/air mix is in the cases and is pushed up on top through transfer ports when the piston moves down creating crankcase pressure, if your trans oil is in there it will be transferred up top and the engine will unsuccesfully try to burn it, hence the fouled plugs