A Question For R2wtrials?

sam

I was just wondering if you ever had a stretch of riding nothing but biketrials for like 6 weeks or so then hopped on the moto, did you loose or gain moto techniques?

I know this is a silly question but I'm in this bike trials fase and do not even look at my motocycle. I understand that bike trials is a great cross-training tool, especially for cardio, but does bike trials open your mind for more advance moto techniques?

The down side of bike trials that I can see is I do not get the forearm and hand strengthening work out like I do on the moto! Seems like a little bit different muscle group.

Lots of questions?

sam

This stupid bike trials is so addicting. When you start rear wheel hopping across objects its like opening a whole new door in bike trials!

I'll never get to the point of doing insane gaps or anything but I'll enjoy the sketchy loose rocks and soil. We have alot of dead Elm trees with no bark and they are a real challenge.