Any Trials?

bob

Hi everyone,

I live in North Yorkshire between york and Scarborough. A mate of mine has got a Mission trial bike, but are there any trials for him to ride round here? Do Scarborough DMC still do bike trials at Low North? Are they any good?

Yep, that website is pretty useful, I think I will have to get a bike trials bike soon and have a go at one, there are actually more in my area than I had first thought!

Just get him down to the beach here in scarborough plenty of places to do things , ( if your really daring have ago on the new rock defences ) Not so good if ur not to good though .

But i ride every night down the beach lots of places :ph34r:

Oh yer he could also just go up to low north no one minds people on pedal bikes .

Edited by Lew-GasGas

You must be part of that mental 'posse' he was on about who go around doing 'wicked tricks'. He was quite impressed with what he saw you doing, I will tell him to get along to Scarborough and look out for you now that i can tell him you are friendly (alot of the BMXers round here are not).

I'm going to get a key for Low North this summer and go and practice there he will be able to come along with me.