essex

zoolord

Would like to say hi from essex, and although a member for a while myself and my son have just got around to owning trials bikes. My son already races at grass track but he was looking for something to do in the winter, and has got a gasgas jtx. and myself being rather mad and old have gotten an bultaco. which may i add i love already. So anyway i got a sherpa and its all there and has now been stripped, and i have already started rebuilding it. and at this point would like to add i work for a plating company and am an aerospace paint sprayer.. say no more.

I have already been to poles wood a few times and only live a few miles away, so it looks like thats going to be my training ground in a few months to come. would be happy in the near future in joining groups who go there once a month, and looking to do a few trials with my son over the winter it the bultaco is up to it.

lol hope to see some of you soon. stu and russell

Would like to say hi from essex, and although a member for a while myself and my son have just got around to owning trials bikes. My son already races at grass track but he was looking for something to do in the winter, and has got a gasgas jtx. and myself being rather mad and old have gotten an bultaco. which may i add i love already. So anyway i got a sherpa and its all there and has now been stripped, and i have already started rebuilding it. and at this point would like to add i work for a plating company and am an aerospace paint sprayer.. say no more.

I have already been to poles wood a few times and only live a few miles away, so it looks like thats going to be my training ground in a few months to come. would be happy in the near future in joining groups who go there once a month, and looking to do a few trials with my son over the winter it the bultaco is up to it.

lol hope to see some of you soon. stu and russell

Hi, I would also like to welcome you to the world of trials. After a break of a few years, I am coming back to the sport on a Honda tlr200, (bit lighter than my old B40 maybe)and also live not too far from Pogles wood, so hope to see you either there or at a trial somewhere in the area soon. You should find plenty of trials to suit yourself and your son in the eastern centre, I have several favourite venues in Essex and Suffolk. Best of luck, Dave