Aprilia Climber Spares

richywrecka

I've read with interest the above posts.. I need a kickstart for a 280R climber

I have tried Rathmel and that guy Culliford and neither have been able to help me find a kickstart for my Climber 280R. I broke it off at the splines collar and lost the broken part in the stream I had stalled in :D:D

Rathmell told me point blank that I won't be able to find one so unless someone knows that number of a breaker who does off road stuff I'm a bit screwed.....

helllllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppp........

More Aprilia questions :(

would anyone know how to adjust the front suspension on a climber please? i also forgot to count the clicks when playing with the rear adjuster so if anyone can tell me their settings as a start point i'd be very grateful. :rolleyes: Also what's the recommended spark plug and how much and what type of oil do i need for the engine please?

Even better, would anyone have a manual for the 240? I'd happily pay for a photocopy.

I've slowly working my way through a list of small niggly jobs in between riding in circles in the garden. Have changed rear wheel bearings, rear brake pads, repaired front brake reservoir and changed brake fluid front and rear. Made a lever for the petrol tap (from an Ikea cupboard door knob) and fixed the leaks from the exhaust and replaced a missing bolt or two. Phew! Might get to go for a practice sometime.

Thanks in advance,

Roy.

• 6 years later...