Honda front forks

kjl123q1

Hi

RS 200 legs are 33mm, you could use reflex legs,but no real advantage in performance,

only the shorter length,

To use TLR 35mm ,you will need the yokes as well,which is an advantage,as it pulls the forks in,

if you have a standard frame,you will need to change the steering pin in the yokes,

some of the aftermarket frames had a larger headstock for TLR yokes.

Note

The above only applies to the Honda made RS200/250, NOT the Seeley 200

Edited by motomike

Fitted TLR yokes and TLM forks to mine - vast difference to the steering and action!

I used the RS200 steering pin (suitably modified to fit the bottom yoke). Wheel went into the forks with no modification. TLM forks are slightly shorter than the originals, but not enough to make any difference.

Roger

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Thats great - thanks for the replies - sorry it took so long for me to reply - I totally lost the thread for a while!

Would you happen to know a good source for TLR parts? I would like to try the mods!

I have a fairly standard RS200 - with a bitsa engine - original forks are ok just a bit hard - particularly on bigger drop offs.

I have also just asked a question about the air link pipe - its missing - is it possible to make one?