Ty350

bluenorth

Finally got around to changing the oil, no big deal since it only has 98 kilometers on it. I bought it as a spare for when my other ty wears out, but it's still going strong! So this one has been sitting in my spare room for 25 years. I've got a bunch of nos stuff for ty's including a tank for a pinky. I've only got the 350's, so I'm wondering if there's a market for a nos pinky tank? This link should take you to some pic.s

http://s492.photobucket.com/albums/rr284/always5s/

Finally got around to changing the oil, no big deal since it only has 98 kilometers on it. I bought it as a spare for when my other ty wears out, but it's still going strong! So this one has been sitting in my spare room for 25 years. I've got a bunch of nos stuff for ty's including a tank for a pinky. I've only got the 350's, so I'm wondering if there's a market for a nos pinky tank? This link should take you to some pic.s

http://s492.photobucket.com/albums/rr284/always5s/

Hallo,

Beautyfull bike! Where are you located?

Greetings from the Netherlands,

Martin

Hey Martin, I'm in Canada. I thought I'd throw up those pic's, it's been kinda quiet on the Yamaha forum and how often do you see one in that condition? It really only has about 10 or 20 kilometers the rest are from pushing it around for 25 years, it adds up. Every 5 years or so i'll fire it up and take it up and down the drive to bring it up to operating temp. I'm kind of tired of looking at it sitting there doing nothing, but I'm having a hard time with the idea of scratching it up now. What would you do?