1976 superstar trial

wetfeet

I keep watching it again and again. I reckon that trial would take marks from the top boys even now.

At one point I had to have a giggle, I think it was of Alan L, Dave Thorpe and Nigel Birks in order and all had been recent visitors to my parents house.

• 1 month later...

• 4 months later...

Hi there and thanks for this video. I only joined the forum yesterday cos my youngsters have started riding and they loved watching it when the weather in the Dales got a bit too lousy for further practice. I loved it because as a sixteen year old I was actually there with an older mate who I have just phoned and told about this. We got absolutely soaked but it didnt matter, I watched some of the best in the world do sections that we thought were impossible. We saw Mick Grant that day and I was awestruck cos as far as I was concerned he was a superhero at the time. Did not even realise that footage like this was available on the computer, probably cos I am an old fart and dont know a quarter as much as my kids about how these things work, but totally top drawer to the man who posted this. Made my weekend!!

• 6 months later...