Post A Pic Of Your Bike

colly

Nobody notices me turn up in the miserable black Mondeo, or my pokey little diesel Polo, but I'd have to batten down the hatches if I turned up in that Scooby with the wing on. I'd get the sh*t ripped out of me summat rotten. I think if I had a scooby, I'd want the wolf in sheeps clothing look.

There was a time when a penis extension would have been handy, but these days a bar and lights extension is much more important :)

What's the score with these Scoobies then? I thought they would be pretty pricey. I can get a new WRX for

Edited by bikespace

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-1725-1129058527.jpg
Have you ever seen the 'Only Fools and Horses' episode where Del Boy gets a Capri Ghia which Rodney christens the 'Prat Mobile' ? 

Subaru seem to have cornered the 'Prat mobile' market judging by the driving of many of the owners as they tour around the local high streets of the UK with their 'dump valves', 'de-cat pipes' and exhausts the size of drain pipes emitting a noise as bad as the musac they listen to in their stereos behind blacked out windows.  Me I rather get 50 to the gallon from a car than 12 - 15mpg as a Scoobydo owner I know struggled to get - in addition the tyre wear on his car was that bad he was going through tyres every 7k miles - then again he drove it like he did his bikes and has decided he has grown out of this sort of car now before he loses his licence.

...and before anyone suggests NO I am not jealous of Subaru owners - each to their own...

post-1725-1129059106.jpg

jeezo!! looks like i'll have to sell my scoob!! :) NOT!! :(

At first I thought it was a rice'd up honda civic from the rear.....

:o