Steve Saunders Jtr

chewy

am I the first to read about Steve getting the UK import job for the new Jordi Tarres bikes? to be shown in November? I really hope these bikes will be good ,well priced (and not least importantly for a new make )well warranted/aftersales service. Congrats to Steve.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am I the first to read about Steve getting the UK import job for the new Jordi Tarres bikes? to be shown in November? I really hope these bikes will be good ,well priced (and not least importantly for a new make )well warranted/aftersales service. Congrats to Steve.

Steve Saunders takes on the most exciting new name in Trials and Enduro- JTG!

British trials legend and renowned development rider Steve Saunders is pleased to announce he is now the sole distributor for the hottest new name in trials and enduro machines, JTG (Jotagas).

The new range of Spanish trials and enduro machines have been developed by seven time World Trial Champion Jordi Tarres and Enduro star Miki Arpa. Based at a

Whats your limit on cost?

Im no expert on this but i think all trials bikes are bleeding expensive these days. I dont mind the high price so much , its the resale value after 2 years that kills me.

If the JTR is Ossa money then it might scare me but if its inline with GasGas and Beta id jump in.Bearing in mind its designer who is for me the greatest Trials rider , the JTR is a bike worth waiting for .

The website only has digital pics <_< . I hope theyre further on than that. Im sure they are .

Where is it then - come on :bouncy: Any more news.Anyone know anything.

Id be happy to test ride it for you - Steve :icon_salut:

Im no expert on this but i think all trials bikes are bleeding expensive these days. I dont mind the high price so much , its the resale value after 2 years that kills me.

If the JTR is Ossa money then it might scare me but if its inline with GasGas and Beta id jump in.Bearing in mind its designer who is for me the greatest Trials rider , the JTR is a bike worth waiting for .

The website only has digital pics <_< . I hope theyre further on than that. Im sure they are .

Where is it then - come on :bouncy: Any more news.Anyone know anything.

Id be happy to test ride it for you - Steve :icon_salut:

Anyone would think you're excited!

:banana2:

I will not be there, but Mr. Saunders appears to have had the foresight to engage someone on the media/press front (not Jake) so hopefully we'll see things done a bit more professionally and timely than other manufacturers have managed. <_<

Oh, and as it looks like these bikes will become a reality, separate bike forum created.