Hello fellas

tibbs

Hi all , quite new to trials riding been into motocross until now .

My name is Michael and purchased myself a 1993 Aprilia Climber 280 . Now , looking on ebay and various other places i have realised its a bad choice because they are hard to get parts for .

If anyone knows anything about these bikes feel free to please speak to me and tell me .

Thanks , Michael.

Hi all , quite new to trials riding been into motocross until now .

My name is Michael and purchased myself a 1993 Aprilia Climber 280 . Now , looking on ebay and various other places i have realised its a bad choice because they are hard to get parts for .

If anyone knows anything about these bikes feel free to please speak to me and tell me .

Thanks , Michael.

Rotax engine parts are still available, though rarely needed. The rest is also usually reliable, what do you need ?

Rotax engine parts are still available, though rarely needed. The rest is also usually reliable, what do you need ?

Thanks for the reply , read your thread by the way and the bike isnt your stolen one haha .

Its the forks im struggling with , stripped them down and cant find info on what oil to put back in . i heard 5wt in the spring leg , 10-20wt in the dampening leg .

I got my one back, eventually.

Its an earlier TX 240 with conventional Piolli (sp)forks, so cant help with oil etc.

Ross

Ahh thats good , assuming it was in one piece .

Mines a 280 with marzocchi forks on , 35mm stantions same as my mini bike but different internals . Hard to find info on them , might email Marzocchi see if they know .