315 In line filter,

clay

Just wondering if other 315 ridders used an in line fuel filter before the carb?

as mine came with one on,

yet my mate, does not use one, and just relies on the filter in the carb,

Mine really gets in the way of the choke, and is a real nightmare for space when removing the tank and putting it back onn

Cheers clay

Couple tricks for a 315 fuel setup.

1. drill a small hole in the choke lever and run a zip tie thru it so you can tug it to turn the choke off instead of fumbling around looking for the small lever. Even with an inline filter (I use one).

DSCN2923.jpg

2. drill a small hole in the fuel petcock lever and insert a small bolt about an inch long and 1/8 inch diameter thru the hole and then put a nut on it to secure it to the lever....this makes it super easy to turn the gas on n off. :thumbup:

Edited by sherco29

Couple tricks for a 315 fuel setup.

1. drill a small hole in the choke lever and run a zip tie thru it so you can tug it to turn the choke off instead of fumbling around looking for the small lever. Even with an inline filter (I use one).

DSCN2923.jpg

2. drill a small hole in the fuel petcock lever and insert a small bolt about an inch long and 1/8 inch diameter thru the hole and then put a nut on it to secure it to the lever....this makes it super easy to turn the gas on n off. :thumbup:

Thanks for taking the time bud,