Renault / Vauxhall

original

bought a renault master back in dec 03 a 99 "T" plate from Colchester car auctions for 3k it had 98k genuine miles on the clock with a full service history, in fact it had been service 14 times by a main dealer,

I still have it the clock now shows 170k and all that when wrong was the clutch slave cylinder seals went and a stone ruined my radiator

the engine is a 2.5 deisel non turbo, it goes well bit slugish on the hills when its fully loaded to its maximum weight

good driving position very comfy on long journys

great for trials, loads of room plus you can stand up in it which is ideal when changing into your trials gear

a bit juicy on fuel .15p per mile when driven hard fully loaded

wouldn't want to change it for anything else

unless it was a new 1 :D

dunno whats happening , we were joking after the colmore he was 2nd in the championship and i was third hes 35 and im 31 and fat!!!

Wont be any good this weekend at the chris carter cos we've got the usuaul southern numbers again, we entered so long ago and we're number 10 to 12!!!

A top rider from down here once told me to join bradford club then your numbers are sorted obvously i didnt believe him , but you always see the same names at the back of the field, all i can hope for is rain and all of the sections nowhere near streams!

Wont be any good this weekend at the chris carter cos we've got the usuaul southern numbers again, we entered so long ago and we're number 10 to 12!!!

Im from wales and im at the back along with bikespace! :D

Hope it dosnt rain and that the sections get better! :D