I Need A Ride

bob

Hi everyone.

I know this kind of topic sometimes p****s some people off, but I want to start riding bike trials as a bit of extra practice. I only have about 120 quid to spend so I am looking for a cheap 20 inch bike. I don't expect to get Hydraulic brakes but do not want HS11's, Good V'brakes would do me. I have had a go on my mates mission prodigy, and found it to be really good fun, but I am relatively new to bike trials, I was thinking about a mission, a megamo or an onza.

What bike would you reccomend? Anyone you know in my area (N. Yorkshire) selling one cheap.

I saw this one on e-bay, would it be a good beginners bike for a small 16 year old? I saw this bike On ebay, would it be suitable.

Thanks to those who can give me help, and sorry to thse who just think I am being annoying. :rolleyes:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got an immaculate 20 inch Monty X-HYDRA for sale, its year 2002, got Magura Quicksilvers. i've ridden 3 biketrials on it but i prefer the 26'' bikes.

for a ton 20, that aint gonna buy you much brand new :rolleyes: ! ur best bet is either save up more (Onza's are good for around

I was on about uying second and, and I will spend more, but I would just like something to mess about on after school.

Are you selling this X hydra? How much for? Would you post it if I were to send you a cheque or something?

I think that I might end up going for a basic mission prodidgy as my mate has one and they are cheap but really fun, I might upgrade to maguras in a year or so, how muc better are they for just an hours practicing a week?

thanks alot

bob

Well they are going for about 110, unforturnately I have missed this one, is that mate of yours still selling his monty? I might end up having to save up for a new one.

Mission prodigys are all 350 quid new, there are two different frames, and afew colours.

Hes still selling it but not sure what for he hasnt decided yet . Think he was going to fix summthing on it first the brakes need connecting or sumthing cant remeber what he said .

Its quite an old version of a monty i think not one of the brand new ones :unsure:

Info on the monty bob:

My mate says theres some one interested in it not sure if they want it yet, as they want a bike to mess about on as they only have a bmx.

If he dont want it ill try to get some photos and see what you think.....

just thought id keep you updated :unsure:

I have bid for a megamo on ebay, I might win the austion, it ends tomorrow morn and I am still the highest bidder, Thanks, I will get back to you though if I can't get it.

bob