I Need A Ride

bob

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ossagripper do you live in the Lakes? If you do, do you know if theres any trail bike places or motorbike /offroad centres there because im coming to the lakes in about 3 weeks for the bank holiday and wanted something to do like that.??

i dont know of many places, as im 16 and the only place we can go is the local sort of mx track that is used by everyone, you can just turn up and ride.thats in barrow in furness,south lakes.other than that i would just contact tourist info before you go. what sort of bike you on.im sure theres loads of greenlanes to ride, just ask TI.and ill try to get a pic, as its my mates.

Just anything really i wasnt intending on bringing my bike i was thinking of more in the way of enduro /MX bikes like greenlaning but i just wondered if there were any centres or owt like that near bye .........could you find out for me or get the email address for the tourist info?

I practically know most of the places in the lake district as im there like 3 times every year and ive been coming since i was about 10 and im now 16 nearly 17 so....

see what you can do mate cheers :huh:

there are a few you can try bud,amblesidetic@southlakeland.gov.uk

Bownesstic@lake-district.gov.uk

try these, as far as i know there arent any places in cumbria where you can hire bikes like that, u would have to bring your own i think, but im new to the scene so ive never really looked into it that much, in barrow we have a track but you need a bike. hope them addresses help

As you know I am new to this, so here is a pic of me on my first dry day out on the new bike.

Isn't it annoying though when you are the only decent photographer in your riding group, and you end up with good pics of everyone else, but cruddy ones of you.

post-19-1115661429.jpg

Its pure lazyness bob i know what you mean . Because i know where i want a pic taking and the precise time i want it taking but people just dont understand.

Oh yes and whoeva wanted to see that monty i can get a pic , but you would have to buy it not get down here in scarborough then change your mind. But when i get the pic ill give you full details of whats on it..Mkay