Clarksville Tn Trials Event

alan bechard

The Border War of 05 is just around the corner.

30 April and 1 May 05.

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there.

The special twists for this year include a Woods bike, or Hare Scrambles class with a special entry price of only $10 so that these guys can get out and give trials a try on the machines that they have.

If I can put it together, we will have a popcorn party, and movie viewing on Saturday evening.

www.setrialsriders.org or www.trialsinc.org will get you too the flyer

http://www.setrialsriders.org/2005_Event_I...lyer%202005.pdf

Or give me a call... My e-mail has been crazy as of late, or reply here with any questions.

931-551-8129

Edited by Alan Bechard

The special twists for this year include a Woods bike, or Hare Scrambles class with a special entry price of only $10 so that these guys can get out and give trials a try on the machines that they have.

Great idea Al.

I wish I could say it was all mine but the credit goes to others in the group for making that one come about.

I am very fortunate to be in an area with a lot of folks pitching in and helping to try new things to get our sport to grow some.

Hopefully this will lead to a convert or two, or at least a little more exposure,,,,,,

2000 flyers going out to everyone on the Mid South Hare Scrambles mailing list is some pretty good advertising for the sport.

Of course, some of the questions have been a little different for me,,, my favorite was "what time do the Quads Start, I do not see it on your flyer?" :unsure:

Gotta love it and it is bound to be interesting!