Jtx Rear Brake Lever

hoggyf

I know the one from my 95 JT25 will interchange, not sure about newer ones.

FYI, when I bought my bike, it was obvious that the brake lever had been broken before and was rewelded. Weld was fine and I broke the pedal in a different place so I bought a new one from a local GG dealer for US$50 not long ago. You might find someone who can weld it for you for less than 70 pounds.

Since I bought the new one I have tried to avoid moving large rocks with my brake pedal and have not needed another replacement. :blush:

Welding its kinda not an option and it doesn't need welding it just needs finding, its somewhere between section 4 and 9, but god knows where. My fault coz I'd been trying to repair it that morning (couldn't) and obviously didn't tighten the bolt in before loading up.

I see what you mean - welding is not an option. Funny story. My riding buddy and I were going to an 2 day event just 2 weeks ago. We drove over 200 miles with the bikes on the trailer. We arrived, fired up the bikes and rode a couple hundred feet before he tried to use his rear brake. No pedal present. He thought he was done for the weekend. After calling around and asking other riders if they had a spare, I decided to just ride around the area and sure enough there was the pedal and bolt laying on the ground! He reinstalled it and we had a great weekend. I replaced the nut on mine with a self locking nut.

I hope you can find it so you have a spare.