Classic And T/shock Trial @ Arbecey France

seth29

• 2 weeks later...

Hi GPE,

Yes i did ride last year no my jcm, but this year am riding a Armstrong that i have been building this year, for the regs you can e mail joel, or p.m me your e mail and i will send then to you...

are you the guy from down south.??? :beer:

• 2 months later...

Hi seth29,

Think I might be the guy from the south you're thinking of! Completely forgot about this comp but still fancy it. Do you reckon its too late to get a ride now?

Also how do you get across? Just priced the tunnel up and it doesn't seem too bad. Not much time to get things sorted but might give it a go!

Cheers,

Simon.

• 1 month later...

Hi S1mon.

Sorry for not getting back to you as was on holiday in France with bike in the boot in a thousand parts. Tha trial was bang on sections just right and a good run round infact I run out of fuel on the last lap but some nice french riders helped out. It's a defo for next year. The best way to get there is boat and take time getting up there we take 2 weeks to get to the trial and stop of on the way. The food on sat night was very good and some old trials films.

Have seen the results from the Redford trial you did well.

Simon.