What To Eat ?

broony

Nigel,deep fried Mars bars are more west coast in the east we have deep fried pizzas :D ,

had a Gregg's steak bake after the trial on Sunday(Mrs Broon gets them from Iceland,

2 for £1.50,just pop them in the oven,Braw!!!!!!!!).Might need to bulk up this weekend

as I will be using the C15.Never bother too much for a breakfast but I'll have a nice bowl

of porridge with honey,then some bananas before the trial and plenty of water with some

of that energy stuff in it.If I'm lucky I might even bag a Haggis from the hillside(quick little

bu%%ers) for dinner ;) .

cheers the noo Brian

The coconut water is the next big thing. I was advised this a while ago as high in potasium but was not very popular to get hold of. At a recent food exhibition I went to via work there where several stands now selling and importing this stuff. Evidently Coke a Cola etc are investing big into this stuff.

Personally I have fruit loaf and plenty to drink for brekkie and then alternate energy drinks/squash/etc and funs size choc bars during the day if a big trial. The handy small drinks in a flexible plastic container with straw are idael to stick in a bum bag etc and you don't have to worry about leaving cans and litter as weigh next to nothing to take back to the van at the end of the day.