New 2013 Jotagas Revealed

http://www.jotagasuk.com/

Might there be a Japanese connection, when a MotoGP team knocks on your door there must surely be a reason?

This is the frame maker who I understand produce frames for Beta & Montesa Honda http://www.verlicchi.it/eng/

I dont think there's a Japanese connection. The release says they were there training. The Yamaha team would have been training or testing at Motorland circuit within 300 yards of the factory. The World Superbike Championship is there this weekend. They'd all be bike crazy at Yamaha and ask to come come along for a look, is my guess.The circuit is a long way fromanywhere and its not as though you can pop anywhere for a coffee, as there is nothing there apart from this huge motorland play park for everything car , go cart and bike related. It would have been pre booked as Jordi lives 3 hours away and doesnt go in everyday as he does the development with others , based from his house , which has more garaging that most neighbourhoods. They could be made by Verlicchi, but i dont know.Theyre bloody nice frames .

ACU025.jpg

your trying to tell me on you bulto you have never droped the bike and bent the shock, in my schoolboy days my dad used to just order a set of girlings every week ! I like the ease of access to the shock but it most be more prone to crash damage ?

Yes the Bulto shocks are open to damage when you drop it but generally they do not catch your legs even though they are mighty close behind them.

Must have been an expensive time for your dad if he replaced the shockers each week!